Do you know higher Triglycerides in Body can cause damage to heart and kidney? After you eat, your body converts the calories that you don’t need into triglycerides and stores them in your fat cells to be used for energy later. You may need triglycerides to supply your body with energy, but having too many triglycerides in your blood can increase your risk of heart and kidney disease. High Triglycerides may raise the risk of coronary artery disease, especially in women. A common test called a lipid profile blood test can measure your triglycerides level along with your cholesterol and the normal triglyceride levels are below 150 Milligrams per deciliter.So how to reduce Triglycerides?
Modifications in lifestyle can prove to be very effective in lowering blood triglyceride levels and are often considered as the preliminary treatment for High Triglycerides levels.
What are triglycerides?
Triglycerides are lipid compounds composed of glycerol esterified to 3 fatty acid chains of saturated or unsaturated and chemical composition. Reduce Triglycerides level can reduce the high-risk factor of heart disease and High Triglycerides may cause bad cholesterol and diabetes.
- Triglycerides are the main form of fat in the body developed and being stored in your hips or belly due to these things:
- Relatively huge molecules of fat may exist is inside our food that we eat every day.
- Triglycerides are the remaining end product of digesting and breaking down of bulky fats.
- Any extra food we eat that’s not utilized is kept in form of fat is chemically converted into triglycerides.
- Triglycerides are bind together into a gel kind of globules and are transported through our blood.
- The triglycerides are the better source of energy during lack of diet.
Lifestyle changes and self-care steps have been proved to be effective in Reduce Triglycerides levels.
Some of these as mentioned here:
- When you eat more calories than your body needs, the excess calories turn into triglycerides and stored in fat cells.
- Weight loss is an effective way to lower your blood triglyceride levels.
- More sugar/Alcohol in your diet can turn into triglycerides that may lead to developing blood triglyceride levels, so less sugar intake is recommended
- Extra carbohydrate in your diet can create greater drops in blood High Triglycerides level and stored in fat cells.
- Additional fiber intake in your diet can decrease the fat and sugar absorption in your small intestine, helping Reduce Triglycerides in your blood
- Physical exercise can increase levels of good cholesterol in your blood, and good cholesterol always helps to Reduce Triglycerides in blood.
- Trans fats are commonly found in commercially processed fried and baked foods made with partially hydrogenated oils can increase the artificial trans fats level and can also increase your blood High Triglycerides levels
- Monounsaturated fats are found in foods like olive oil, nuts, and avocados. Polyunsaturated fats are present in vegetable oils and fatty fish. Taking these healthy fats can Reduce Triglycerides level in blood.
- Tree nuts provide a concentrated quantity of fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and unsaturated fats that work together to Reduce Triglycerides.
High levels of triglycerides circulating in the blood can cause life-threatening cardiovascular problems and are becoming an epidemic. You must try reducing the Triglyceridesnaturally with drug-free nutritional supplements and avoid the risk of heart attack or kidney failures.
TGs Formulaa registered holistic nutritionist with over twenty years’ experience in promoting the non-pharmacological, nutritional approach to solve minor to major Hypertriglyceridemia. We are helping many of our customers in lowering elevated blood triglycerides using unique renowned formulae of TGs Formula a naturopathic supplement to Reduce Triglycerides. Know more about the TGs Formula product and High Triglycerides remedies at www.tgsformula.com.